Tuesday 10 November 2015

Review | Inglot HD & YSM Foundation.

Happy Humpday!


I hope your all having a good week.

I am back today with a review of my most used day to night foundations. Inglot is rapidly becoming my favourite make up brand, their range of products is endless and the quality is second to none. Not to mention the pocket friendly price point!


Let's jump right in!

1) Inglot HD Perfect Coverup Foundation.



This is a long lasting and full coverage foundation. It balances out skin tone and conceals any imperfections while preventing any excess shine. You will be provided with a natural flawless finish. 

The formulation is enriched with white truffle extract which keeps your skin moist. It is suited to all skin types, including sensitive skin. Although, for dry skin I would recommend mixing the foundation with an illuminiser or moisturizer as it is a thick foundation. It will blend easier into dry skin this way. Personally, I don't have dry skin but I love using the Boots Radiance Balm or Seventeen's 3 in 1 primer and highlighting serum. They give off a gorgeous glow.

The HD Pigments in the foundation make it ideal for everyday use, as well as nights out to be picture perfect without the flashback from the foundation. 

I go between foundation brushes depending on the day, but now I have been reaching for my Inglot 4SS brush to apply my foundations 100% of the time! It gives a seamless, flawless application. It's neat size means it is perfect for use in around the nose and eye area as well.

For every day use I wear shade 71, for nights out and when I am wearing tan I wear shade 73. Shade 77 I think seems to be the most popular, but for pink undertones and pale faced ladies like myself, it means I have to opt for the lightest shades in most foundations!

Inglot HD Perfect Coverup Foundation retails at €33 and is available from any Inglot counter or you can purchase it online here.




The 4SS Brush is a make up kit must have, it is a fantastic multi purpose tool. I need to pick up another! You can get yours here for €22.



2) Inglot YSM Cream Foundation.



This was actually the first Inglot foundation I tried after hearing so much good about it. It is a lightweight, long lasting, medium to full coverage foundation. It is suitable for all skin types and provides a matte finish while leaving your skin looking radiant. 

In fact, YSM stands for Young Skin Makeup and it has active ingredients which leave the skin looking and feeling youthful. The foundation is enriched with peach extract to really nourish your skin while making it look airbrushed!

I usually apply this with my Blank Canvas F20 or my Nima Flat Top Kabuki Brush, but I am eager and excited to try it with my Inglot 4SS brush now that I am a proud owner of it!!  

I use the shade 49, which in fact is a little to dark for me to wear day to day. So I must invest in a new lighter shade!! 

This one retails at €20, again it is available from any Inglot counter or you can purchase it now here.



I would and have recommended Inglot products to so many people. You will be sure to find something that suits you, there is just so much to choose from! 

If you follow me on Snapchat and have caught a glimpse of some of my make up tutorials you will know I use a large range of Inglot products. From powders to blushers and eye shadows, pigments, foundations, Duraline and so much more. 

To make it better, the 'Inglot Girls' as I call them are always super helpful when you pop in! They are so friendly and will help you find something to suit you!



Finally, tomorrow night, Thursday the 12th all Inglot stores are having a VIP Night! It is free to attend from 6pm - 9pm. You can avail of 10% off all products including the stunning New Christmas Palette and 20% off their 14 piece brush kit! 

If that wasn't good enough there will be a DJ, Masterclasses, Eye Make Up Demo using the New Palette and prizes! 
I will be in Inglot Liffey Valley, See you there ladies! 



Lots of love,

Aoife
X











No comments:

Post a Comment